Terms and Conditions
Registered at the Langenboomseweg 83 A 5411AT Zeeland
Chamber of Commerce number
1. Agreement: An agreement whereby the consumer purchases products through a distance agreement. These products are supplied by Sunba or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between that third party and Sunba.
2. Withdrawal period: The legal period within which a consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal
3. Consumer: Everyone who buys something for themselves (personal or personal use) (end user)
4. Day: Calendar day
5. Return: If the consumer wants to make use of his right of withdrawal, he or she can indicate this via the contact form.
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. This cooling-off period starts on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to TwisTea.
2. During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to Sunba, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by Sunba.
3. If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to Sunba within 14 days of receiving the product. The consumer must make this known via the contact form. After the consumer has indicated that he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the goods delivered were returned on time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
4. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of the return shipment will be borne at most.
5. If the consumer has paid an amount, TwisTea will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after the withdrawal. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the web retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted.
6. Guarantee: Sunba guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement legal provisions and / or government regulations. Sunba is not suitable for other than normal use.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to Sunba in writing within 14 days after delivery. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
- The Sunba warranty period is one month after the purchase date. However, Sunba is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer. Sunba gives no guarantee on the zipper.
7. Guarantee does not apply if:
- The consumer has repaired and / or modified the delivered products himself or had them repaired and / or modified by third parties;
- The products supplied have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or are otherwise carelessly treated.
- Delivery takes place while supplies last
- € 2.95 is charged for shipping and handling orders
- The ownership of delivered products is transferred to the consumer after the amount due has been paid. The risk of the products transfers at the time of delivery to the consumer.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to Sunba.
- The consumer must provide the correct address and e-mail address to Sunba. Any changes to this must also be passed on to Sunba in a timely manner. If the consumer has provided a wrong address for delivery, the additional shipping costs will be borne by the consumer.
- Sunba will execute accepted orders with due speed but at the latest within 30 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs.
- After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, Sunba will immediately refund the amount that the consumer has paid.
- The risk of damage and / / or loss of products remains with Sunba until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and Colorful Rebel announced representative, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
9. Force majeure: Sunba and the consumer are not obliged to fulfill any obligation if they are prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to their fault, and neither by law, legal act or in traffic views.